Racepoint Energy is growing. We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team.
- Electrician / Project Manager
- Hardware engineer
- Software Developer (React)
- Linux Embedded Software Engineer
Are you a top notch software engineer excited about embedded development and the energy space?
Racepoint Energy is growing our team that is reshaping energy management and control. We would love to talk to you about an opportunity to join us as we redefine the grid and shape the future of energy!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- You enjoy working with other top-notch engineers to tackle fun and challenging problems every day
- You want to be a valued member of a team that has a high regard for your skills and creativity
- You like making a difference developing solutions to enable smarter, greener, living
- You have an interest in energy and a penchant for tech gadgets, IoT, and great user experiences!
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing efficient, scalable linux-based software and platforms to be deployed to millions of users
- Delivering tools and frameworks to ensure the security and stability of high availability embedded systems
- Working with our cloud and mobile teams to implement robust software features
- Applying creative solutions to a wide array of challenges
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of professional linux development experience with a preference for embedded platforms. Yocto experience a plus
- Solid knowledge of processor architecture, operating system concepts, and modern software development processes and best practices
- Working knowledge in C, C++, C#, Swift, or Go, with a preference for C++ and Swift
- Practical knowledge of one or more modern version control systems. Git preferred
- An aptitude for debugging and troubleshooting embedded system software, especially where IDE tools aren't available
- Ability to communicate effectively with other technical resources and customers
- B.S. Electrical or Computer Eng. or C.S. strongly preferred, though other paths to mastery will be considered
- Proximity to Portland, Boston/Hyannis preferred, but remote applicants with some travel capability will also be considered
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Strong benefits package including great health plan options
- Use of cool home automation gear in your home as part of our alpha program!
- Relocation options are available
Racepoint Energy, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Racepoint Energy does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Racepoint Energy and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.Apply Here
- System QA Engineer
- Power Systems Engineer